PLAGF ZTZ 99A Main Battle Tank
The ZTZ 99A is an improved version of the Type 99 MBT. It features better commander communication suite, improved main gun capable of firing Invar ATGMs, arrow shaped applique turret armour and a powerful 1500 HP engine.
The T-99 Chinese MBT is a 3rd generation tank design intended to replace the ageing type 88 MBT that were developed by China in the 1980s.
In 2001 the T-99 came into service and it incorporated a wide range upgrades that made it competitive with western and Russian tank designs. The mass produced Type 99 includes modular composite armour as well as tandem charge defeating ERA plates. The gun is a powerful 125mm Smoothbore with ATGM capabilities.
ZTZ 99A product features:
- 1309 pieces and instructions manual
- x 2 Premium printed PLA figures
- Internal compartment space
- Dimensions: 36cm length x 13cm width x 17cm height
Additional ZTZ-99A MBT + Tian TA4360 Heavy Equipment Transporter:
- 2748 pieces and instructions manual
- Includes Tank + Transport truck
- Dimensions: 66x13x22 (cm)
All figures and brick parts are made using high quality premium durable Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.