WW2 German Panzer VIII Maus Super Heavy Tank
German fascination with Super heavy tanks and super weapons that can single handily win a war lead to the 1944 development of the Panzer VIII Maus. To this day it remains heaviest armoured vehicle ever built.
There were only 2 ever built and both were destroyed by engineers as Soviet troops closed in on the Kummersdorf proving grounds.
Product features of Factory release Maus:
- 2127 pieces and instructions manual
- Tank dimensions: 42cm length x 15cm height x 15cm width
Product Features of Desert Camo Maus:
- 2930 pieces and instructions manual
- x 6 Printed German figs
- Internal compartment space and detailing
- Dimensions: 41cm length x 15.5cm height x 14cm width.
All brick parts are made using high quality premium durable BPA Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.