WW2 German Sturmtiger RW 61 Assault Tank
After the Battle of Stalingrad and its savage urban warfare the German high command began to place more importance on developing assault tanks that can provide heavy fire support to infantry inside cities.
In 1943 the Sturmmörserwagen 606/4 mit 38 cm RW 61 or the "Sturmtiger" was born. Equipped with a canon that fired a massive 380mm round its was capable of demolishing large defence buildings and enemy concentrations.
By the end of WW2 18 had built and the tank was extensively used in the Warsaw Uprising to crush Polish opposition inside the urban city of Warsaw.
Woodland Camo Sturmtiger:
- 679 pieces and instructions manual
- Internal compartment space
- Dimensions: 20x12x11 (cm)
Product features Factory Grey Sturmtiger + Blitz Truck :
- 612 pieces and instructions manual
- x 1 "Sturmtiger"
- x 1 Blitz transport truck
- x 2 Premium printed German figs
- Dimensions: 19cm Length x 10cm width x 11cm Height
All figures and brick parts are made using high quality premium durable BPA Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.