Soviet Armed Forces T-54/55 Main Battle Tank
The T54/55 series of Soviet MBTs is one of the most mass produced tanks to have ever existed with over 100000 produced across the Soviet Union, Poland and Czechoslovakia. Additionally over 13000 Type-59 licenced versions of the T-54 were produced by the Chinese.
This T-54 model has a 3 in 1 capability you can convert it into 3 different kits:
- Soviet/Chinese T-54/T-59: The Simple and robust T-54 aswell as the licenced built T-59 feature a 100mm D-10T rifled gun, a V-12 engine and upto 200mm of frontal steel armour
- Soviet T-55A MBT: A small upgrade on the T-54 in 1961 it featured an NBC protection suite, an enlarged hull and a new 7.62 mm PKT machine gun
- Chinese T-69 MBT: Incoporated improvements from the T-62 MBT including a new engine, ballistic computers, laser rangefinders an improved Type 69-II 100 mm smoothbore gun. This was also the first unique tank production to come out of China at the time of 1980s
- 604 pieces and instructions manual
- x 2 Soviet/Chinese Figs
- Can be converted into different T54 series variants
- Comanders hatch
- Rotating turret
- 1:35 figure ratio
- Dimensions: 26cm length x 10cm width x 11cm height
All figures and brick parts are made using high quality premium durable BPA Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.