PLA Military Arsenal
This PLA Military Arsenal includes four different pieces of military hardware that are intended the to give China the edge in any future battle against the enemy.
- The Wing Loong, Medium-Altitude Long-Endurance (MALE) unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) is a combat drone that first entered service in 2011 with PLAAF. MALE drones have proven to be devastatingly effective against nations with inadequate AD systems. Recent examples are noted in the Middle East and the Caucuses region.
- The Chinese 6x6 based of the Canadian Argo designs that includes x10 81mm rocket tubes. Ideal for use in hit and run environments.
- The Anti-armour transport truck features radio-sensor equipment and ATGM making it useful against tracking and targeting armoured vehicles
- Adapted from the civilian market. The PLAAF light attack helicopter incorporates x2 Gatling cannons and x2 50Kg guided bombs to use against poorly defended ground targets.
- 900 pieces and instructions manual
- x 8 Premium printed figs
- Various weapons and accessories
- Dimensions of the Wing Loong UAV: 20cm Length x 19cm Width
All figures and brick parts are made using high quality premium durable BPA Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.