WW2 German Marder III Tank Destroyer
With the onset of Operation Barbarossa the German high command soon realised the need for a mobile AT solution. By 1942 they had began development on the Marder 3 which utilised the Panzer 38(t) platform in combination with a 7.5 cm PaK 40 gun.
Whilst they proved relatively effective on the Eastern Front they were soon phased out for the stealthier Stug III which had better survivability rates.
Almost 2000 Marder III were produced and they continued to serve till the end of WW2 all be it in a more secondary role
- 608 pieces and instructions manual
- x 3 premium printed German figs
- Weapons and accessories for FIgs
- Internal Compartments for figs
- Dimensions: 19cm Length x 8cm width x 9cm height
All figures and brick parts are made using high quality premium durable plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.