WW2 Soviet SU-76 SPG
The simple Soviet SU-76 was a Self Propelled Gun based on the chassis on the chasis of the T-70 Light tank. Such a practical design process made it the second most produced Soviet armoured vehicle of WW2.
The 10 ton SPG featured a 76mm ZIS-3Sh gun and excellent manoeuvrability characteristics thus making it excellent for rapid infantry support.
During Operation Bagration the minimal engineering support needed to operate the SU-76 allowed it to operate very effectively in the swamps of Belarus when targeting or bypassing heavy German fortifications in the region
- 601 pieces and instructions manual
- x 3 premium printed Soviet figs
- Weapons and accessories for FIgs
- Internal Compartments for figs
- Dimensions: 19cm Length x 9cm width x 11cm height
All figures and brick parts are made using high quality premium durable BPA Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.