WW2 Soviet Army Artillery Brigade
The Soviet Armed forces of WW2 were very adept in the tactics of Artillery warfare.
The overwhelming use of artillery bombardment would on many occasions daze the German defenders or force them to flee into deeper defensive positions.
This was most evident during the battle of Seelow Heights which saw the Soviet army field over 9000 varying guns along a thin 18 mile strip of land.
Features of the Soviet Artillery Brigade:
- x6 Premium Printed Soviet Figs
- x1 M1938 (M-30) 122mm Howitzer
- x1 D-44 85mm AT Gun
- x1 ZIS-3 76mm Gun
- x1 85mm 52-K AA Gun
- x1 D-30 Towed 122mm Howitzer
- x1 ML-20 152mm Towed Howitzer
- Various Artillery shells and weapons for Figs
All figures and brick parts are made using high quality premium durable BPA Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.