WW2 German Waf fen-SS Service Members
The infamous Schutzstaffel were an elite paramilitary organisation under German high command during WW2. The black clad soldiers formed a powerful military and political corps that would often be used to flush out stubborn enemy resistance both militarily and socio/political.
- Premium 360* printed SS German Figs
- Includes German officer with military sword (updated new style)
- Includes German service member with wood finished 98k rifle
- Features authentic Symbols (Censored in pictures).
Chose from two different variants
- Variant 1: Includes 1 Officer and 5 Service members
- Variant 2: Includes 1 Officer and 9 Service members
**This is for Historical purposes only we do not condone/support context behind the symbol and the group**
All figures and brick parts are made using high quality premium durable BPA Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.