WW2 German Panzer II Ausf. L "Luchs"
The Panzer II was originally developed as a temporary "rather light" solution to supplement German tank force while bigger tanks were built. However due to the ingenious use of Blitzkrieg tactics by German military planners the the Panzer II saw heavy usage on the Polish and French fronts although their units would often suffer heavy attrition against anti armour units.
Towards 1942 the Panzer II had become mostly obsolete. By 1943 around 100 Panzers had been produced in order to began recon light tanks. They become known as the "Luchs"
The Luchs had an increased spead transmission allowing it to reach speeds of 60km/hr and an upgraded radio kit. Its armament included a 2 cm KwK 30 L/55 while its armour for the time was a poultry 30mm in order to keep it light.
- 503 pieces and instructions manual
- x 3 Premium Printed German Figs
- Weapons and Accessories
- Interior space detailing
- Dimensions: 18cm Length x 9cm width x 11cm height.
All figures and brick parts are made using high quality premium durable BPA Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.