WW2 French Cavalry Corps x8
The French army began mechanisation of their army in 1928. Despite this the French high command still mobilised half a million horses in order to assist in the war effort. While most were used for reconnaissance and transport over 1200 Saber remained in each cavalry division for assault purposes.
The French army soon moved their Cavalry to the Ardennes where it was hoped the dense tree sprawl and horrible road conditions would be advantage for the horses. This was not to be the case, the German offensive in the Ardennes was clinical and burst open French defensive lines.
- x 8 Figures
- x 8 Horses
- Over 10 various weapons and accessories
All figures and brick parts are made using high quality premium durable BPA Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.