Russian Army BMP-2M "Berezhok" Infantry Fighting Vehicle
With the mass production of the BMP-1 the Soviets adapted lessens learned and produced the BMP-2. The BMP-2 (IFV) featured slightly improved frontal armour (33mm) and sported a 30mm 2A42 autocannon. Additionally the turret was enlarged to allow the commander and gunner better flexibility in firing of their attached ATGMs.
This BMP model has a 3 in 1 capability you can convert it into 3 different models:
- Russian BMP-2Ms "Berezhok": The "Berezhok" is a Russian deep modernisation of the BMP-2 featuring add on side skirts and cage armour, improved engine, day/night optics, commanders sight and x4 launchers for the ATGM 9M133M "Kornet-M"
- Indian BMP-2s: BMP-2s is an Indian licenced build featuring a 30 mm 2A42 dual-feed cannon and a roof-mounted Russian Tula 9K113 Konkurs ATGM
- Soviet/East German BMP-1s: An experimental prototype developed in the 70s it featured a 73 mm 2A28 Grom smoothbore gun, a unique AV-1 device above the turret for laser target designation and a roof mounted 9M14 Malyutka ATGM
- 738 pieces and instructions manual
- x 3 Russian Figs
- Can be converted into different BMP variants
- Internal compartment space for figs
- 1:35 figure ratio
- Dimensions: 26cm length x 12cm width x 15cm height
All figures and brick parts are made using high quality premium durable BPA Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.