PLARF DF-41 ICBM
The Dongfeng-41(DF-41) is a 4th Generation Intercontinental Balistic Missile that is road mobile and forms a key component of China's Nuclear Triade deterence.
The DF-41 ICBM is carried on a HTF5980 TEL vehicle the largest with the PLA Rocket Forces (PLARF). The DF-41 has a maximum range of 15000km, top speeds of Mach 25 and Multiple Independently Targetable Reentry Vehicle (MIRV) capability which allows for the carrying of mulitple nuclear warheads and penetrating decoys.
These features are crucial for China in its ability to assure Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) againt any other nuclear power.
- 1868 pieces and instructions manual
- Display stand for seperate attachment of the DF-41 ICBM
- Internal detailing of the DF-41 rocket ICBM
- Internal detailing for the HTF5980 TEL vehicle
- Ability to be erected
- Dimensions: 63cm length x 65cm height (erected)
All brick parts are made using high quality premium durable BPA Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.