PLAAF Xian Y-20A Military Transport Aircraft
Officially launched in 2006 the Y-20A is an indigenous Chinese development that can be compared to the Russian IL-76 heavy transport aircraft. The Chinese military command intends to have over 1000 Y-20A aircrafts in order to match existing air lifts capacities that are achieved by its peers the USA and Russia.
The new Y-20Bs are powered by an indigenous 14 ton thrust Shenyang WS-20, high-bypass turbofan that can allow the cargo aircraft to achieve a 66 ton cargo capacity with a range of up to 7800km.
- 1736 pieces and instructions manual
- x 3 Premium printed PLAAF personal
- Internal Crew compartments
- Various ground crew accessories
- Product dimensions: 66cm length x 70cm Width x 24cm Height
All figures and brick parts are made using high quality premium durable BPA Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.