PLAAF Xian Y-20 Heavy Transport Aircraft
Officially launched in 2006 the Y-20 is an indigenous Chinese development that can be compared to the Russian IL-76 heavy transport aircraft. The Chinese military command intends to have over 1000 Y-20 aircrafts in order to match existing air lifts capacities that are achieved by its peers the USA and Russia.
New Y-20s are powered by a 14 ton thrust Shenyang WS-20, high-bypass turbofan that can allow the cargo aircraft to achieve a 66 ton cargo capacity with a range of up to 7800km.
- 1083 pieces and instructions manual
- x 8 Premium printed PLAAF personal and ground crew
- Internal Crew compartments
- Various ground crew accessories
- Product dimensions: 38cm length x 44cm Width x 15cm Height
All figures and brick parts are made using high quality premium durable BPA Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.