PLAAF Harbin Z-20F Utility Helicopter
Based of the already proven design of the famous US Army Black hawk helicopter the Harbin Z-20 medium-lift utility helicopter first made its appearance in 2013.
It has a maximum take-off weight off 10 tones and provides the Chinese airforce with an excellent high altitude helicopter that can be used in the mountainous regions of China.
This Z-20F Naval variant features an additional auxiliary wing bay and weapons loadout including ASW capabilities turning it into both a utility transport helicopter and an attack helicopter.
- 935 pieces and instructions manual
- x 5 Premium printed PLA soldiers including 1 pilot
- Interior compartment detailing
- Interior space for upto 4 Figs
- Dimensions: 43cm length x 34cm width x 16cm height
All figures and brick parts are made using high quality premium durable BPA Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.