PLA Aisheng ASN-206 UAV
The ASN-206 was developed in the late 90s by Xians Polytechnic University of China in conjunction with alleged Israeli assistance. It is a twin tail Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) that has maximum ceiling of 6km combined with a 150km range and 6hr average loitering time.
The drone is particularly capable of carrying out day/night surveillance through various optical cameras. It additionally can assist in, target positioning, artillery spotting, battlefield surveillance, border patrol, nuclear radiation sampling and aerial photography
- 442 pieces and instructions manual
- x 1 ASN-206 Drone and x 1 Transport Truck
- x3 Premium printed PLA figs
- Fully rotating drone launch ejector
- Various weapons and accessories
- Dimensions: 21cm Length x 7cm width x 12cm height
All figures and brick parts are made using high quality premium durable BPA Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.