Modern Military Weapons x10
Chose from x10 dual printed weapons:
- x 10 Steyr Aug bullpup rifle developed by the Austrian army and been in use since 1977.
- x 10 M4 carbine or x 10 M4 carbine with RDS scope. The lighter and more practical nature of this rifle has allowed it to become the primary infantry weapon of both the US army and USMC
- x 10 M82a1 recoil operated semi automatic rifles. Developed by Barret manufacturing in the 1980s the rifle can be used against both personnel and soft targets.
- x 10 G36 Heckler & Koch assault rifle which is currently in service with the Bundeswehr
- x 10 Kriss Super V Submachine gun. Developed in the USA in the mid 2000s this SMG is capable of firing 1200 rounds/minute
- x 10 MK2 Grenades. The MK2 was a fragmentation type anti-personnel hand grenade with 600grams of explosive filling. It saw service for over 50 years
- x 10 Glock 22 semi-automatic pistols. The Austrian produced Glock 22 is the most commonly used varient of the Glock family with extensive use in the USA
- x 10 RPG-7 shoulder launched rocket-propelled grenade launcher. Over 9 million have been produced since its introduction in 1958
All brick parts are made using high quality premium durable BPA Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.
NOTE: These are *TOYS* and cannot be modified in any way to shoot