WW2 German Tiger Heavy Tank 131

$48.00

First deployed in 1942 the Tiger Heavy or Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger Ausf. E

immediately and earned a fierce reputation for its armour and gun handling.

The first platoon of tiger tanks were deployed to Leningrad in September 1942 to fend off aggressive Soviet counter attacks,

By the time the Tiger 1 was pressed into service Germany was already on the back foot and were fighting fanatical resistance in areas to the east like rostov-on-don and Kursk

The Tiger 131 is a captured German Heavy tank from the North African Campaign.

It was captured by the 48th Royal Tank Regiment and sent to England Bovington and is the only functioning tiger tank in the world

Tiger 131 product features:

  • 1018 pieces and instructions manual
  • 6 figures
  • Weapons and accessories
  • Fleshed out interior detailing 
  • Dimensions: 35cm Length (+Gun barrel) x 13cm Width x 15cm Height

All minifigs and brick parts are made using high quality premium durable BPA Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.

 

Spin to win Spinner icon