US Army Stryker M1128 Mobile Gun System (MGS)
The Stryker M1128 was first introduced into US Army service in late 2007. It was developed in order to support infantry combat operations. The Stryker family features many variants.
The standard design features a 105mm M68A2 rifled canon which is capable of firing Kinetic energy penetrators to destroy armoured vehicles and also canister shells for disembarked troops.
To this date only 3 Stryker MGS have been lost in combat this is mostly due to the support role the vehicle plays in any operational context.
- 1672 pieces and instructions manual
- 6 figures with weapon accessories
- Unique 3 in 1 design for different combat operations
- Fully rotating turret
- Internal compartments for figs
- Dimensions: 33cm L x 16cm Height
All figures and brick parts are made using high quality premium durable BPA Plastic components for excellent compatible bricks.